Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Heart Breaking Story That Is The Motivation Behind This Blog.


THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTLY HEART BREAKING. DOG LOVERS EVERYWHERE IT IS TIME TO UNITE. WE MUST STOP THIS INHUMANE ACT THROUGH LEGISLATION. I HAVE HEARD FOR YEARS NOW ABOUT POLICE SHOOTING DOGS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROVOCATION WHATSOVER. NOW THAT IT HAS HAPPENED TO SOMEONE WITH CLOUT. WE SHOULD BAN TOGETHER AND TRY TO LEGISLATION PASSED TO MAKE IT TOUGHER FOR SWAT TEAMS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCYS TO JUST SHOOT OUR PETS, FOR SPORT. I BELIEVE MACE OR TASERS WOULD WORK JUST FINE FOR DOGS. THERE IS NO REASON TO SHOOT SOMEONES FAMILY MEMBER. I BELIEVE THIS TACTIC IS DONE TO HUMILIATE THE PERSON THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE TARGETING. IN MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, SHOOTING A DOG IN COLD BLOOD SHOULD BE A MUCH GREATER OFFENSE THEN SOMEONE DEALING DRUGS. WHICH IN THE CASE OF THE MAYOR AND HIS WIFE, THERE WAS NO CRIME. PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION. WE CAN'T STAND BY AND LET INNOCENT DOGS BE SHOT ANYLONGER.
PLEASE ALSO TAKE A MOMENT AND POST A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Anonymous said...

When I saw this story, it absolutely horrified me and in a way made me glad. Not for the loss of two dogs, and not that it happened, but it happens all the time to people who are not belived or aren't given a second thought. Finally it happened to someone who can do something, has influence, is belived by all. It is unfortunate that it has to happen at all, all I can hope is something good comes from it. It is appauling that police think it is ok to shoot dogs, just because they can. This shows those individuals for who they really are, no respect for life and I personally think that harsh punishment for those who do this should be applied. This is so heart breaking, my thoughts and prayer go to them as well as any other family that has had such an unnessesary loss.